Thursday, July 07, 2005

Testing 1,2,3

Testing 1,2,3...

First Reflection...

Looking at the syllabus, I feel extremely overwhelmed. Part of me just wants to cry. But in the end I know everything will be OK.

Haven't done any reading yet, still trying to learn Blackboard, I never had to use it until now not quite sure how to use it.

Edit @ 5:00 PM

Expectations for Instructional Design
- Well I'm not all exactly sure what to expect. I know there will be a lot of work, hopefully I will be learning a lot from this class.
-I think one thing I am looking forward to is understanding more of what was shown to us when I went on the CAC trip to Pittsburgh and visited PNC bank. There was a lot of talk about pretty much everything that goes on in Instructional Design. At times I felt like "why am I here?" I have no idea what they are talking about. But hopefully by August 19 I will understand everything in great detail.
-Still don't know what I want to do for my project, hopefully an idea will come to me, and hopefully I'll be able to produce something that is really good.
-As stated earlier I really don't know what to expect, but I already know that I am overwhelmed with what is to come

I actually did figure out a little bit more with blackboard. It's a lot of pressing buttons and what not but I think I got everything accomplished that I needed to get done.

Peace, Love, Happiness, and Music,

Nicole

No comments: