Friday, April 20, 2007

CAC Spring 2007

This was my first opportunity to be apart of CAC since graduating from the IIT program in May 2006. I admit I was a little nervous to be going back and being on the other side of those presentations.

All of the presentations were really well done and I was impressed with their solutions. Second Life or any 3D environment seems like a learning wave of the future. I think if something done with time and effort a two phased solution like those that were provided could greatly benefit a learner, and a transfer of knowledge would increase because they are getting to see how things would happen "first hand" in a 3D environment.

It was also great to see so many people at CAC. I've forgotten how many people I know, and how good it was to be back in Bloom.

I'm also giving a shout out to Dr. Kapp, because now I know there is at least one person who reads my blog here. :-)

My only wish is that I could have been at CAC for all three days but seeing the presentations is well worth the trip.

A non CAC highlight was showing my boss around campus. He didn't recognize it at all. Heck, a lot has changed since I was there and that was only last year...

Well that about sums up this entry

Nicole

PS- I will try and update this blog more often, but I'm not making any promises. If you're really that interested about my life find me on MySpace :-P

1 comment:

Karl Kapp said...

Nicole,

Thanks for the shout out, keep those entries coming:)

Good seeing you at CAC.

Dr. K