Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Little Things that Excite Me

-Getting a "new" laptop at work. My old one was almost 5 years old. Ancient in Laptop talk. I got a newer one. Put a lot of my stuff back on there. It's so much faster and happier. And I have space.

-Two TV shows that let out my inner geek. Doctor Who and Torchwood. I'm borderline obsessed with them like I was obsessed with Buffy and Angel back in the day. It's great to have another couple Sci-Fi series to love <3

-Bookstores, If I go in one I come out with something. Bad habit to have.

-Panera Breads Cinnomin Crunch bagel. went there for lunch on Monday. It was great, a late night snack was the bagel.

-Did I mention the laptop already?

-Goals for 2008 coming slowly, and it looks like I'll not be making one of those goals. Not traveling anywhere this March :-(

That's all for now.

Nicole

No comments: