Thursday, January 03, 2008

Progress Chart

I am only going to post what I have started

3. Read the Pile of magazines that has accumulated in my apartment
-I have started to read the pile of magazines. Over Christmas

4. Read the pile of books that magically keeps getting bigger and bigger
-Books are started but not finished yet.

5. Finish the crocheting projects I have started. (1 blanket for my friend who is pregnant, and 2 blankets for a co-workers wife who is having twins)
-All current crocheting projects for babies are started. Nowhere near finished but they are all started.

11. Find clothes that fit me, and if need be spend the money on clothes
-Found a pair of pants at Old Navy. This is a slow process. But I think as the seasons change I might be able to find some deals.

13. Pay off my credit cards so I can do 6, though, I think I'll be doing 6 before they are paid off.
-I paid off $400 on my credit card, still have a little more to go

25. Write more in general, fun, journal entries. I am doing NaNoWriYe (National Novel Writing Year). This gives me reason and motivation to write every day.
-started writing, wrote one little story, not much, haven't done much else cause my main focus right now is crocheting.

No comments: